Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This site includes registered trade marks, and other trade marks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trade marks is strictly prohibited.
This site is created and controlled by Herbicos. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW, Australia.
This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Herbicos makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
- Prices are negotiable for bulk requirements. Please contact our sales department.
- Prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to rectify prices quoted in the invoice, if found to be incorrect.
Terms and Methods of Payment
- Payments may be made by PayPal, credit card, cheque (no posted date cheque will be accepted), and bank transfer.
Direct credit to our bank account
Bank Name: ANZ Bank
Account Name: Herbicos Australia
Account No: 4922-41731
- The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer. Court in NSW has sole jurisdiction.
- The goods remain property of Herbicos Australia Pty Ltd until full payment is received.
Availability and Brands
- Common types and sizes are usually available in stock. Unpopular products types and sizes will require minimum 4-6 weeks delivery time.
- We endeavour to stock all items displayed in this catalogue at all times. However due to unforeseen or unexpected circumstances there is always a possibility that we may temporarily run out of stock of a particular stock item. We will exercise our discretion and supply an alternative brand of comparable quality to save you the convenience of back ordering.
- If back ordered item is no longer required, please advise our after sales service.
Delivery and Freight
- In Australia, freight handling and insurance charges are calculated based on post code and order value.
- i. Price are inclusive of GST.
- ii. Goods will not be delivered until payment is made to Herbicos.
- iii. Upon receiving Cheque, 3 working days clearance must be allocated before order is released.
- iv. All orders may be subject to minimum handling fees of $3.85 (Inc. GST).
- v. Herbicos shall not be held responsible the goods for lost, stolen, or damage in transit cause.
Return of Goods Policy
- Returning Goods
- i. Prior approval must be obtained from our after sales staff on 02 9594 4336 or email our sales department before returning goods.
- ii. No returns accepted after 7 days. Goods returned must be in their original packaging.
- iii. Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within five working days of receipt of goods.
- iv. Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the sole discretion of the management of Herbicos.
- Return item must be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee if you qualify for a credit for return. It will be made only after the goods have been returned, inspected and approved as suitable for return.
- Issue of Credit
- i. Herbicos Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse or delay credit or replacement unless the procedures for the return of goods have been followed.
All electric equipment with a repair or replacement warranty within 12 months from the day of purchase. (We are not covering bulbs, fluorescent tubes, ozone tubes, normal wear and tear, negligence, accident). Both freight charges are payable by Customer.
Herbicos cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Herbicos entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Disclaimers by the Company:
The Company and their employees or their representatives do not provide any information, representatives or warranties to the Customers about the suitability, safety or nature of the products provided and sold by the Company.
The Customer acknowledge that the Company is importing the products directly from overseas manufacturer and the products are not manufactured by the Company.
The Customer acknowledge that there are risks involved in using the products which are Manufactured by overseas manufacturer and shall not be entitled to claim any damages, compensation or loss or initiate any proceeding against the Company aroused in relation to the suitability, safety, quality or nature of the products.